Throughout my career spanning over 20 years, I have given workshops, seminars and talks to a wide variety of groups including corporate businesses, schools, support groups, coaches, therapists and other professionals in the caring fields.
As I share my insights and skills, I am always refreshed by the curiosity and engaging participation of the audiences. I believe in making the art of living more down to earth, with practical guidance that gives people real opportunities to create change, in their personal and/or professional lives.
I love to inspire, motivate and at times challenge people to realise they have so much more choice in their lives than they realise and I continue to encourage others to begin the process of change with self-compassion, understanding and humour.
Some of the organisations I have worked with are :
- IACP (Irish Association for Counsellors & Psychotherapists),
- NUIG (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Aephoria (South Africa),
- IAHIP (Irish Association for Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapists),
- Galway County Council
- and many more.
Some of the events I have delivered include :
- Developing Self Awareness and Inner Stillness
- Creating Positive Life Changes
- Introduction to Existentialism
Usually, I design each event to cater for what is needed and requested by the audience. If you would like me to speak at an event, please reach out. You can contact me here.